The browser you are using is not supported by this website. All versions of Internet Explorer are no longer supported, either by us or Microsoft (read more here:

Please use a modern browser to fully experience our website, such as the newest versions of Edge, Chrome, Firefox or Safari etc.

Registering your student paper

A person with a laptop. Photo.

All student papers for Bachelor and Master’s degrees and for professional qualifications must be registered in the LUP Student Papers database. In some departments it is the student who registers their student paper in the database, while in other departments it is a member of staff who registers the student paper.

The student can choose to make their student paper available in full text in the database, so that everyone interested can read their work. Once a student paper is registered in LUP Student Papers it will be visible in Uppsök, the national student paper database (in Swedish only).

About registering in LUP Student Papers and copyright –

Search and find dissertations in Uppsök (Swedish only) –

LUP Student Papers

In the LUP Student Papers database you can search and find student papers and register your student paper.

Register your student paper in LUP Student Papers database

Search in LUP Student Papers database