Register your research in the LUCRIS research database
Registering your research in the LUCRIS research database makes the research accessible both to colleagues and wider society. The information you register will be visible in Lund University’s research portal, which is the University’s shop window regarding research. LUCRIS is also an important tool in evaluations of the University’s research.
Shortcuts to the content
- How the Library of Science can help
- Adding personal details to LUCRIS
- Register and publish your thesis in full text
- Write your CV using LUCRIS
- LUCRIS authorisations
The University Library regularly imports publications (by authors associated with Lund University) from the Scopus database to the LUCRIS research database. Researchers or doctoral students should register other publications manually in LUCRIS.
The librarians continually review all publications submitted by researchers to LUCRIS to double-check the quality of the metadata before it is published in the research portal.
As a researcher or doctoral student, you are responsible for registering information about your research in LUCRIS and keeping that information up-to-date.
You will need to enter these details in LUCRIS:
- Your research output
- Doctoral degree project, if you are a doctoral student
- Details for your personal profile. It must contain:
- Your photograph
- Keywords for your field of research – Swedish Higher Education Authority (UKÄ) keywords for preference, but your own if necessary.
- A description of your field of research in Swedish and English.
- The name and contact details of your supervisor, If you are a doctoral student.
Find detailed information in the guidelines for input from the Faculty of Science and the Faculty of Engineering (LTH).
Guidelines for input from the Faculty of Science and the Faculty of Engineering (LTH)
The Faculty of Science and the Faculty of Engineering (LTH) each have guidelines for the information you must enter in LUCRIS.
- Faculty of Science’s guidelines for input in LUCRIS (PDF, 176 kB, new tab)
- LTH’s guidelines for input in LUCRIS (Swedish only) (PDF, 162 kB, new tab)
For questions about the LTH guidelines that are in Swedish, please contact librarian Viktor Klintberg at LTH.
Contact information for LTH librarian Viktor Klintberg – staff.lu.se
As a doctoral student, you submit your thesis in LUCRIS. There is a guide to registering and publishing your thesis.
You can quickly and easily write a CV using the CV module in LUCRIS.
All staff of Lund University can log into LUCRIS and manage information about themselves.
Extended LUCRIS authorisation is available if you:
- Work in support
- Review research output, including publications
- Validate theses and dissertations
- Enter information for others
johnny [dot] jonsson [at] science [dot] lu [dot] se
britta [dot] smangs [at] science [dot] lu [dot] se
Library of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
kurt [dot] mattsson [at] science [dot] lu [dot] se
Physics- and Astronomy Library
Kristina Holmin Verdozzi
kristina [dot] holmin_verdozzi [at] science [dot] lu [dot] se